InGovern is India’s first independent corporate governance research and advisory firm which assists investors that have financial or reputation exposure to companies. InGovern also assists companies in enhancing their corporate governance practices.
InGovern’s services include: (a) Vote Recommendations (Proxy Advisory) (b) Corporate Governance Research and Advisory (c) Shareholder Activism (d) Corporate Governance Consulting and Education and (e) Risk Monitoring.
InGovern was founded with the objective of enhancing the corporate governance culture and shareholder activism of institutional investors in India. InGovern acts as a platform which can be used by institutional investors to come together to raise issues and engage on corporate governance matters with companies. InGovern clients include mutual funds, insurance companies, foreign institutional investors, custodians, companies and others.
InGovern research coverage covers about 550 companies: the universe of Nifty 500 and BSE 500 indices. For availing of InGovern services, contact us on +91-9844244411 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe to our monthly newsletters and publications, please Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @InGovern
- InGovern MD in NDTV program on Infosys Board-vs-Founders Issue
- Corporate governance back in vogue: New Indian Express
- LIC raises shareholding in Infosys: Hindu
- Will row mark the end of new Infosys under Sikka?: Mint
- Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka’s job is in no danger: Biz. Standard
- Ajay Tyagi to head SEBI: Reuters