InGovern is India’s first independent corporate governance research and advisory firm which assists investors that have financial or reputation exposure to companies.InGovern also assists companies in enhancing their corporate governance practices.
InGovern’s services include: (a) Vote Recommendations (b) Bespoke Corporate Governance Research (c) CG Consulting and Education (d) Value Enhancement and (e) Risk Monitoring.
InGovern was founded with the objective of enhancing the corporate governance culture and shareholder activism of institutional investors in India. InGovern acts as a platform which can be used by institutional investors to come together to raise issues and engage on corporate governance matters with companies. InGovern clients include mutual funds, insurance companies, foreign institutional investors, custodians, companies and others.
InGovern research coverage covers about 550 companies: the universe of S&P CNX 500 and BSE 500 indices. For availing of InGovern services, contact us on +91-80-4227-9150 or write to us at email@example.com
To subscribe to our monthly newsletters and publications, please Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @InGovern
- E-Voting Change in Rules: MCA March 19, 2015 Notification
- SEBI’s changes to Buy-back, Delisting & Takeover Regs
- Shareholder Meetings and Practices in Leading Economies
- Shareholder Activism in India
- Understanding Max India’s Corporate Restructuring
- Wipro Enterprises – Extinguishing Non-promoter holding
- Promoter share pledges on rise in past 6 years: Mint
- United Spirits’ refusal evokes mixed response: Business Line
- Living with shareholder agreements: Business Standard
- Wind Beneath His Wings: Outlook Business
- Vijay Mallya in a losing battle with Diageo: Firstpost
- Companies Struggle to place Women on Boards: Mint