InGovern is India’s first independent proxy advisory and corporate governance research firm. InGovern assists institutional investors that have financial or reputation exposure to public companies. Our services include: (a) Vote Recommendations (b) Bespoke Corporate Governance Research (c) CG Consulting and Education (d) Risk Monitoring (e) Proxy Voting Services.
InGovern was founded with the objective of enhancing the corporate governance culture and shareholder activism of institutional investors in India. InGovern acts as a platform which can be used by institutional investors to come together to raise issues and engage on corporate governance matters with companies. InGovern clients include mutual funds, insurance companies, foreign institutional investors, custodians and others.
InGovern research coverage covers about 550 companies: the universe of S&P CNX 500 and BSE 500 indices. For availing of InGovern services, contact us on +91-80-4227-9150 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe to our monthly newsletters and publications, please Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @InGovern
- Article in Biz. Standard: Succession Planning in Indian Companies
- Book Review: “Boards that Lead”
- Happy New Year from Team InGovern!
- Ambuja Cements: 3 shareholder meetings for one corporate action
- Siemens Limited: The House of Business Restructuring
- DLF Limited: Special Pension Scheme for Retiring Directors