InGovern is India’s first independent corporate governance research and advisory firm which assists investors that have financial or reputation exposure to companies.InGovern also assists companies in enhancing their corporate governance practices.
InGovern’s services include: (a) Vote Recommendations (b) Bespoke Corporate Governance Research (c) CG Consulting and Education and (d) Value Enhancement and (e) Risk Monitoring.
InGovern was founded with the objective of enhancing the corporate governance culture and shareholder activism of institutional investors in India. InGovern acts as a platform which can be used by institutional investors to come together to raise issues and engage on corporate governance matters with companies. InGovern clients include mutual funds, insurance companies, foreign institutional investors, custodians, companies and others.
InGovern research coverage covers about 550 companies: the universe of S&P CNX 500 and BSE 500 indices. For availing of InGovern services, contact us on +91-80-4227-9150 or write to us at email@example.com
To subscribe to our monthly newsletters and publications, please Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @InGovern
- Wipro Enterprises – Extinguishing Non-promoter holding
- Corporate Governance Alert – Cairn India Limited
- Tata Motors: Shareholders Reject Directors Remuneration
- Q-n-A with InGovern MD on Recently Concluded Infosys’ AGM
- Q-n-A with InGovern MD on Infosys’ Leadership Concerns
- Bank Boards’ Governance: RBI Committee Recommendations