InGovern is India’s first independent corporate governance research and advisory firm which assists investors that have financial or reputation exposure to companies. InGovern also assists companies in enhancing their corporate governance practices.
InGovern’s services include: (a) Vote Recommendations (Proxy Advisory) (b) Corporate Governance Research and Advisory (c) Shareholder Activism (d) Corporate Governance Consulting and Education and (e) Risk Monitoring.
InGovern was founded with the objective of enhancing the corporate governance culture and shareholder activism of institutional investors in India. InGovern acts as a platform which can be used by institutional investors to come together to raise issues and engage on corporate governance matters with companies. InGovern clients include mutual funds, insurance companies, foreign institutional investors, custodians, companies and others.
InGovern research coverage covers about 550 companies: the universe of Nifty 500 and BSE 500 indices. For availing of InGovern services, contact us on +91-9844244411 or write to us at email@example.com
To subscribe to our monthly newsletters and publications, please Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @InGovern
- Tata spat raises pertinent questions: Indian Express
- Tata Sons said to propose shareholder meetings: BT
- Getting rid of Mistry not going to be easy for Tatas: Quartz
- Mistry Proposed Doubling Dividend to Tata’s Owners: Bloomberg
- LIC cuts stake in Tata firms in Mistry tenure: Business Standard
- Dual powercould be the new problem for businesses: Indian Exp