InGovern is India’s first independent corporate governance research and advisory firm which assists investors that have financial or reputation exposure to companies. InGovern also assists companies in enhancing their corporate governance practices.
InGovern’s services include: (a) Vote Recommendations (Proxy Advisory) (b) Corporate Governance Research and Advisory (c) Shareholder Activism (d) Corporate Governance Consulting and Education and (e) Risk Monitoring.
InGovern was founded with the objective of enhancing the corporate governance culture and shareholder activism of institutional investors in India. InGovern acts as a platform which can be used by institutional investors to come together to raise issues and engage on corporate governance matters with companies. InGovern clients include mutual funds, insurance companies, foreign institutional investors, custodians, companies and others.
InGovern research coverage covers about 550 companies: the universe of Nifty 500 and BSE 500 indices. For availing of InGovern services, contact us on +91-9844244411 or write to us at email@example.com
To subscribe to our monthly newsletters and publications, please Click Here
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @InGovern
- Seek more info on Kennedy’s pay: Business Standard
- Infosys has sacked David Kennedy, InGovern, says – Fin Express
- Kennedy’s exit ‘surprising’ – InGovern: Business Line
- Infosys in fresh row over severance pay to David Kennedy: Mint
- InGovern questions Infosys on exit of Kennedy
- New bylaws ended Tata-Mistry bonhomie: Asian Age